Midwest- Canadian Core Groups Leadership Conference
NEW! Class Recordings are available here.
We will be having our Midwest/Canadian Core Leadership Conference on November 4th-7th. This is sure to be an amazing time together as 250 of us from the core leadership groups from all over the Midwest and Canada gather together to encourage and inspire one another. “Wisdom” is our theme this year, which is something we all desire and need as we navigate these interesting and challenging times.
This event will be held at the Hyatt Lodge, 2815 Jorie Boulevard, Oak Brook, Illinois (map)
Who Should Attend
The Wisdom conference is for church staff, elders, deacons and the like. Participants should receive an invitation from their church leader. This is not a general conference.
Wednesday, November 3
- 1:00 p.m. — Midwest-Canadian Core Group
Thursday, November 4
- 1:00-4:00 p.m. — Midwest / Canadian Church Leaders
Friday, November 5
- 10:00 a.m. — All-Midwest/Canadian Staff Meeting
- 7:30 p.m. — Core Leadership Conference Begins – Session I
Saturday, November 6
- 9:00 a.m.-Noon — Session II and Classes
- Lunch on your own in the Oak Brook area
- 4:00 p.m. — Session III
Sunday, November 7
- 10:00 a.m. — Sunday Worship – Session III
Hotel accommodations are not included in your registration. If you’d like to reserve a sleeping room at the Hyatt Lodge hotel, reserve online or mention “Midwest-Canadian Core Leadership Conference” when you call 877-803-7534. Payment for the sleeping rooms is made by each individual.
Sleeping rooms are available until Monday, October 11, 2021.
There are two registration options:
- Attending Thu and/or Fri Daytime — For those who will attend any part of the Wisdom conference before the Friday evening general session.
- Friday Evening/Saturday/Sunday Only — For those attending Friday evening or later only.
Register online by Monday, October 11, 2021.
If attending with a spouse, select “2” as your quantity below.
- November 3, 2021 - November 7, 2021
1:00 pm - 12:00 pm