Redeemed Sexuality is a workshop by Tim and Dr. Jennifer Konzen for teens on sexuality—learning God’s plan for sexuality, understanding what influences the development of sexuality, and discovering how to steward our sexuality. From the Konzens: “God, The Master Artist, created you as a sexual being. So how do you, as an unmarried person, live out your sexuality in a way that is honoring to God? And what is sexuality? Is it just intercourse? Or is it perhaps something much greater?
Please join us as we discuss:
- Biblical view of Sexuality
- Sexual development and how it is impacted by your family of origin
- Anatomy and Physiology – understanding arousal
- How to have healthy intimate connection in the midst of pursuing purity
- Body Image and Sexuality
- Purity and Holiness
- Embodied Living
- Common questions teens ask, and a Q&A time for your questions
The online class will take place on Saturday, February 27 from 7:00-9:00 p.m. For more information, or to get the link to attend, contact your Youth and Family leader.