God tells us we are to…
Impress [his commands] on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
Parenting is hard work! We have to be intentional if we are going to follow these commands and parent our children well, setting them up for success. This workshop will give inspiration and practical teaching for how we can be Intentional Parents!
Please join us as we hear a lesson from special guest speakers Ruben and Barbara Marbury. Ruben and Barbara have raised 3 daughters into wonderful young women and we are so blessed to hear their wisdom in parenting.
- 9:00 a.m. — Pastries/Coffee/Tea – Check kids into the Kids Room
- 9:30 a.m. — General session: Intentional Parenting by Ruben and Barbara Marburry
- 10:45 a.m. — Breakout classes and discussions
We will also be having topical break out classes with Q&A and discussion time. The break out classes will be:
- Parenting 0-5 year olds
- Parenting Elementary Schoolers
- Parenting Middle and High Schoolers
- Parenting kids with special needs
- Parenting when your kids go through struggles (or don’t want God)
- Parenting in the age of technology
We are so excited about how these classes will help better prepare us to be INTENTIONAL PARENTS!!
Free childcare is available! This is a free event hosted by the Central Ministry Center and open to all!