Have you ever attended a Masquerade Ball? No? Well here’s your chance!! This year’s Prom is all about dressing up and surprising your friends! You’ve been wearing a mask for the last 13 months trying to do your part in overcoming this crazy pandemic! Well, let’s have fun with it and put on a different kind of mask! One that’s fantastic, beautiful (or not!) and a wonder to behold! Go simple if you want to go simple, or go over the top if that’s what you want to do! It’s a Mask-erade!
Prom will be held at Abbington Banquets in Glen Ellyn. Plan to arrive at 6:00 p.m. for pictures and fellowship. Dinner will be served at 7:00 p.m. The dance follows dinner.
If you have dietary questions or restrictions, contact Stacy Fridley at email@example.com by May 20.
This event is only open to active members of the Chicago and Midwest teen ministries. No outside guests. All participants must be in High School. Contact your teen leaders if you need further clarification.
There is limited capacity at this year’s prom to keep us in compliance with current Illinois Department of Health restrictions. In addition:
- Your temperature will be checked at the door.
- You must have a face mask on under your Party Mask.
- We must all do our part in staying 6 feet from one another.
- Registration fee is fully refundable if your cancellation is related to health concerns.
- You must have the time of your life!
Dress is semi-formal. Our dances require modest clothing.
- No undergarments should be visible (boys and girls).
- No cleavage. Please be respectful of this guideline.
- Short dresses will not be permitted (dresses should come down at least two to three inches from fingertips when arms are to the side).
- Dresses should not be revealing or form fitting.
- We rely on the parents to enforce the dress code at home. Please contact a teen leader personally if you have further questions.
- If clothing does not follow the modesty guidelines, it may result in your child not being able to attend the event.
The cost of prom is $65 per person.
Register online by May 20.
No walk-in or on-site registrations will be accepted for this event.