We are going “Around the World” so pack your bags and choose your travel buddies for a fun night of food, fellowship and dancing! This year’s teen homecoming dance will be held October 2, 2021 from 7-10 p.m. at Hyatt Lodge 2815 Jorie Blvd, Oak Brook. This event is open to all active members of the Midwest teen ministries (meaning, this isn’t the right event to bring friends from school to). Contact your teen leaders if you need further clarification.
What to wear
Attire is semi-formal. Our dances require modest and respectful clothing.
- No undergarments should be visible (boys and girls)
- No short dresses, overly tight dresses, or visible cleavage permitted (dresses should come down at least two to three inches past fingertips when arms are to the side)
- No clothing with profanity or references to drugs or violence
- We rely on the parents to enforce the dress code at home. Please contact a teen leader personally if you have further questions.
- If clothing does follow the modesty guidelines, it may result in your child not being able to attend the event.
All indoor events in Illinois require mask wearing, except when eating and drinking. Please discuss with your teen a mindfulness of social distancing and respecting others who wish to maintain distance during the dance.
The cost is $35 per person which includes the dance, appetizers, desserts and soda.