Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
Be our guest as we gather for a royal evening of dance and fellowship inside the walls of the King’s Hall. Our annual teen homecoming dance is September 28th, 7-10pm, at King’s Hall Banquets, 1000 Rohlwing Road in Lombard.
This event is open to all active members of the Midwest teen ministries. Contact your teen leaders if you need further clarification.
What to wear:
Dress is semi-formal. Our dances require modest clothing.
- No undergarments should be visible (boys and girls)
- No cleavage
- Short dresses will not be permitted (dresses should come down at least two to three inches from finger tips when arms are to the side)
- Dresses should not be form fitting
- We rely on the parents to enforce the dress code at home. Please contact a teen leader personally if you have further questions.
- If clothing does follow the modesty guidelines, it may result in your child not being able to attend the event.
The cost is $30 per person which includes the dance, appetizers, desserts and soda.