This event is open to members and guests of the Southland and Northwest Indiana ministries.
“Rise Up” Men’s Weekend
October 11-13, 2019
Crown Point, Indiana
We are all striving to be the men that God has called us to be; in our schools, our jobs an our families. This event is designed to help equip us with the tools we need to fulfill that potential. There will be some great teaching and preaching an some amazing fellowship. We will also build in a lot of recreational time to enjoy the amenities at the camp such as canoeing, fishing, hiking, paintball, sports and more. The intention of the weekend is to continue to develop the relationships and convictions we need to finish the race and grow stronger together.
Rise Up Schedule
- 5:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. — Check-in
- 7:30 p.m. — Rise Up and Love (Anthony Testa)
- 9:00 p.m. — Bonfire
- 7:30 a.m. — Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. — Quiet Time
- 10:00 a.m. — Rise Up and Listen (Curt Ammons)
- 11:00 a.m. — Small Group Response
- 12:00 p.m. — Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. — Free Time (Basketball, Paintball (extra fee), hiking, fishing, canoeing, gaga, etc.)
- 6:00 p.m. — Dinner
- 7:30 p.m. — Rise Up and Lead (Wes Becton)
- 8:30 p.m. — Small Group Response
- 9:30 p.m. — Movie and Game Night
- 7:30 p.m. — Breakfast
- 8:30 p.m. — Quiet Time
- 10:00 a.m. — Worship Service Rise Up and Leap (Curt Simmons)
- 11:30 a.m. — Group Photo
- 12:00 p.m. — Pack Up, Clean up and go forth to do God’s will
Men’s Weekend — $95. Includes two nights lodging at the camp, meals on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday! Limited to 40 men.
Saturday Only — $45. Includes retreat on Saturday with Saturday meals
- Register online until September 30. After September 30 the cost is $105 for the weekend package.
- Saturday paintball is an additional $20 and paid for during registration