Get ready to set sail on the beautiful Lake Michigan as this year’s prom will take place on the Mystic Blue for an elegant dinner and dance cruise!
Teens should plan to arrive at the dock in front of the Mystic Blue no later than 6:00 p.m. in order for there to be enough time to board at 6:30pm. We recommend that teens take pictures on Navy Pier and take advantage of some of the most beautiful photo opportunities in the city! The boat will take off at the appropriate time and will unable to be held for any missing guests. There will be a delicious dinner buffet, an evening of dancing with a panoramic skyline view, indoor climate-controlled interior, and a private outdoor patio for those who want to take in the fresh air. The Mystic Blue will return to the dock promptly at 10:00 p.m.
If you have dietary questions or restrictions, contact Heidi Ammons at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 25.
The Mystic Blue is docked on the south side of Navy Pier. It is on the last dock, so allow plenty of time for parking and walking to the boat.
Parking: See the Mystic Blue parking page for information on parking at Navy Pier or using Spot Hero.
This event is only open to active members of the Chicago and Midwest teen ministries. Visitors are not allowed to attend prom. Contact your teen leaders if you need further clarification.
This a formal event. We rely on the parents being familiar with the dress code and enforcing it before the event.
- No undergarments should be visible (boys and girls)
- No cleavage showing. Please be respectful of this rule
- Dresses should not be too short (dresses should come down at least two inches from finger tips when arms are to the side)
- Dresses should be modest and not be too form fitting or too revealing in the back
- No gym shoes, sportswear, baggy clothes or ball caps
- Those who do not adhere to the dress code may not be able to participate in the event
Please contact a teen leader personally if you have further questions.
The cost of prom is $85 per person.
Register online by April 25.
Registration is refundable until April 25. Late registration fee is $25. No walk-in or on-site registrations will be accepted for this event.